Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Typography Test/Project

Typography Test/Project

“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
-Albert Einstein

   I chose this quote because, Albert Einstein is one of my all time hero from inventing and how he saw things, and also of its meaning to me. The meaning of this quote to me is if you do the same thing over and over again like I sometimes do trying to get a different result when it is exactly the same is something I do all the time and I find it funny for being like that. I picked the color because not only to color code the different fonts but to also show the different kind of things that would go along with it since Albert Einstein is a famous scientist he should have the main colors RGB to symbolize his quotes. I guess I find my self insane at points I have done a problem over and over and finding out that the answer was right in front of me and making me feel stupid for not noticing sooner. Albert Einstein is one of my all time hero's so his quotes mean and have a better understanding to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment